Summer Seven-Week session of Second Time Moms – Wednesdays, June 7-July 19, 10-11:30am. For more details and to register, please click HERE
Parents who have recently welcomed their second baby to the family: congratulations on your new addition!
Looking for support and solidarity through this period of family growth? Join our upcoming Second Time Moms groups!
This seven-week, in-home series, facilitated by Early Childhood Matters founder and local mama of three Rebecca Walsh, is a wonderful opportunity to connect with other second-time moms in a supportive and comfortable environment. Bond with your baby, make new friendships, and get real about relationships after babies, cultivating positive sibling dynamics, prioritizing self-care, and much more.
Each session includes weekly readings and related discussions on a range of topics, including:
· Self-care for second-time parents
· Bonding with your new baby as a seasoned parent
· Supporting your older child in the transition to becoming a big brother/sister
· Setting the stage for positive sibling dynamics between your children
· Marriage/Partnerships after babies